A daily reminder on the mantle for me, that this is not only a season to give thanks but it is always a time to give of myself for the glory of God and as this verse perfectly says; cheerfully![I'm,God's still working on that part in me ]
A place mat for Arabella and to protect our table [from marks from the spoon]
- Find some cute paper[Here is where I found this paper]
- Cut to a size you wish or use an existing place mat for a pattern.
- If your paper is thin, cut a card stock the same size to back your paper with.
- Cover front and back with clear contact paper[like a sandwich]
- Trim edges of contact paper to look even but not too close to paper where it will come apart.
- And Voila, let Bella beat away [okay, not really]
[It is really fun to embellish the place mat also but you have to be careful that it's not too bulky or the contact paper/laminate will come apart.]