Thursday, February 16, 2012

{sweetheart moments}


What I'm loving this week...
                                Thaddeus calling Illsa "Oh Scweetie, Oh you Scweetie" .....Oh I melt  
Orrin snuggling with me in the early morning
Illsa dressed rather than jammies....
A date night shared with friends & to being together for the whole weekend
[Thank you L & T for hosting]
The Littles forgiving me in my not so good moments
God's timing on reading the Love chapter {1 Cor.13} at Bible study
A casual Valentine dinner at home with our 4 Littles and my Love
to actually have time for long talks with my hubby in the evening


Arabella's table decorations
taking the time to finally sit down with Bella & her new sewing kit.
{I have pics Grandma! :}
And lastly the thought of just being HOME this weekend sounds delightful.

2 comments:

  1. so sweet! how they grow so fast :(
    I especially like the part about your children forgiving. They are so good at that arent they?
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete