Saturday, February 14, 2009

{Oh Happy Heart Day!}

My sweet Thane took us to breakfast this morning
OH YUMMY
[My camera battery died right after this, so no pictures of my sweetheart TJB]

{Creamy Caramel Latte , Spinach & Artichoke Soufflé and Cinnamon Crunch bagel}
{My heart beats for you!}
am I that shallow!! yikes!
Now on to MUCH steadier heart beaters of mine
[It makes sense in my mind...]
  • First my Lord and Savior- I want to love you with all my heart, all my soul and all my mind. I want to show my love by obeying you Lord. May my actions in my small life glorify YOU!
  • My dearest Thane- May I love you, reverence you, submit to you through our Savior more each day to come in our lives as we strive to Serve HIM
  • Our babies- Arabella & Orrin-May I love you by showing you God's love by example and teaching you about HIM every day.
We love because God first loved us
John 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment