Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Faces of Little Thad

Hello my name is Thaddeus.
I am 6 months old and
these are my many faces....

Silly boy

Deep Belly Laugh Boy

Distracted by my siblings boy

yo I can drool

and I am a suck my lip boy

I am even a "turn up my nose- boy"

pure sweetness boy

two or one hand chew....

...boy

I can even be a show you my tongue boy

yes I am a raise my arms kind of boy

Oh here a up close boy

Lastly I make sure my mama knows(quite often) I am a mess up my clothes kind of boy (:
Dear Little Thaddeus, We drink in each expression you give to us. We thank our Lord for sharing you with us. Most of all we want you to become a boy of God. Your face now shines expressions that could only be made from HIM. May your face as you get older Shine from KNOWing HIM, Jesus, our Savior.
Love, your Mama
* hope this is enough to please you dear aunties for awhile(:

8 comments:

  1. aunt barb!..he is the cutest little thing everrr! (: thanks for blogging these picturess!! (: give him a kiss from me!!

    love ya, betz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I didn't know he was so cute! I shouldn't be surprised. Love from your auntie who is very anxious to meet you! Aunt Marylis

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah!!! these are some of the cutest pics I have EVER seen! love your blog and i've got an award for you! come pick it up on my blog! www.necessaryoutlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Adorable! Each little expression will still shine when he is a teen~ love looking back at baby pictures... they change~ but they don't. :)
    His smile made me smile!
    Hope your day is sunny & sweet~
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Barb! He is cute as a button!Seems like yesterday your mom I scurried around getting things ready for an unplanned home birth!God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where have you gone???? Hope everything is well.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so sweet!!!!
    What a lovly child.


    greatings send you Conny

    ReplyDelete