Friday, May 27, 2011

HIS Renewing Mercies

Arabella~4.5 Orrin~3.5 Thaddeus~17 months


Note-Orrin

Younger brother..spotted


hands in position


Wham!!!

Thaddeus thought to be hilarious...Mama ,not so sure (:


Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed,Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-23


Praising Jesus for his Grace and Mercy today

( a side note... my children used to pray... "Thank you Jesus for Grace & Marcy you've shown to us" , a dear friend of ours...cracked me up every time:)


Most of my days could feel like complete failures...


I was selfish, had anger, yelled, was impatient ...


the list goes ON and ON....


...whew I could get down


Father..forgive me & help me


but Today I am choosing to Focus on HIS Renewing MERCY...


Hallelujah!!

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!

    Also: I've got a book you for you to read. Well, it's not officially out yet, but it will be soon. I got an early sneak peak and it is amazing. I think you might agree.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete