Monday, June 20, 2011

A few days away in June..

You are beautiful beyond description.


Too marvelous for words.


Too wonderful of comprehension.


Like nothing ever seen or heard





Who can grasp you infinite wisdom.



Who can fathom the depth of your love.



You are beautiful beyond description..



Majesty enthroned above






And I stand,


I stand in awe of you


Jesus...


I stand, I stand in awe of you


Holy God to whom all praise is due


I stand in awe of you.

("I Stand in Awe," Mark Altrogge, 1987)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24JgbmbkTvg
A delightful family weekend away




showing our precious packages we carried... Thane's.... was for the day...mine til October :)



Old Man's Cave

*

Hocking Hills ,Ohio

*

early June

{intriguing ferns growing out of the side of the rocks}



3 comments:

  1. looks like a fun trip! (:
    old man's cave is a wonderful to place to see the BEAUTY of God! (:
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, your packages, and the other two!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..and your hubby too :)

    ReplyDelete