Monday, June 2, 2008

Catching up! Starting with some sights...

On the way home from Kansas we stopped at the St. Louis Arch. Wow it is magnificent! Leah rode home with us. Which was great fun for Arabella & Orrin.

Interesting Facts[ I feel like a tour guide! ]

  • The Arch is the tallest national monument in the United States at 630 feet.
  • Construction was February 12, 1963 through October 28, 1965
  • The Arch sways a maximum of 18" (9" each way) in a 150 mph wind. The usual sway is 1/2". [ !!!!!]
I really like this picture of Thane & Bella, I think he took the picture himself! Quite Talented my dear husband is!
Leah, Orrin,myself & Arabella peeking out the windows at the busy world below.
Arabella looking far,far down at the scenes below
Directly below the arch. Amazing!
Sweet Aunt Leah
Thought I would catch up on the pictures/little events in our life so these are here with more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment